ODK’s experience in civil engineering design includes a variety of services that fall under community design, site design, and utility design. We are able to provide in-house GPS surveys, drafting and inspection services, and to present design ideas to our clients in a way that is clear and relevant to the community, which creates a full-service experience.
Civil engineering services include:
- Water and sewer treatment systems
- Water transmission and distribution systems
- Sewage collection systems
- Subdivision and community development
- Roads and parking lots
- Shoreline protection and flood control
- Geotechnical engineering
- Evaluation and feasibility studies
- Storm water and drainage management
- Parks and recreation facilities
The expertise and integrated services offered by the ODK Engineering team comprises a broad range of experience. ODK Engineering and our team of engineers and technical service professionals have worked hand-in-glove with First Nations, municipal, and utility service organizations across Manitoba and Ontario for over 30 years.